FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Synaptix Systems Leads ICD-10 Projects for Major Healthcare Customer
LADERA RANCH, California – June 18, 2013 – Synaptix Systems Inc., a leading strategy and solutions firm that helps clients understand & maximize return on their information technology (IT) and project investments, today announced a project delivery partnership with a Fortune 500 Healthcare organization.
Through this partnership, Synaptix Systems will provide ongoing Program and Project Management leadership to our Healthcare customer’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD) migration initiative, under which the customer must transition from ICD-9 medical coding standards to ICD-10 standards (for compliance with Federal Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) mandate). This ICD-10 migration will yield a more granular, more precise classification of medical codes, which will ultimately require process and system changes in physician offices, laboratories, medical clinics, hospitals and health plans. ICD-10 implementation will enable:
- More accurate measurement of the quality, safety and efficacy of care
- Better analysis of disease patterns and treatment outcomes that can advance medical care
- Streamlined claims processes with more details that will help healthcare payers better understand initial claim submissions
- Synaptix Systems staff are already managing several work-streams within the customer’s overall ICD-10 program, representing information technology, clinical and health plan interests. In alignment with the
- Synaptix PMO PRISM™ product’s value proposition, disciplined project management methods and tools are being employed in daily practice.
“We are thrilled to be at the leading edge of delivering critical ICD-10 compliance projects for this Fortune 500 customer”, states Synaptix Systems President & CEO Heath Hawker. “We are looking forward to playing a role in helping to improve the health and well-being of millions of Americans”.
Synaptix Systems provides strategic consultative value and information technology governance solutions that drive significant return on investment through process improvement and program/project management office implementation & optimization. The company’s approach to planning and delivering project value has yielded a sound track record of client satisfaction. Recognized for a common sense client advocacy approach and rigorous delivery methods, Synaptix has developed long-term relationships founded on continuous value creation.
About Synaptix Systems Inc.
Synaptix Systems Inc. has its corporate headquarters at 30211 Avenida de las Banderas, 2nd Floor, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688. Synaptix Systems can be reached at 949-888-6640, or by email at email@example.com.
All company, brand or product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. This press release may include forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the company's product development plans, which are subject to change. The actual results may differ materially from those described in any forward-looking statement.