FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Synaptix Systems Provides Project Management Leadership for Care Management System Implementation at Medicare Health Plan Customer
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California – January 2, 2019 – Synaptix Systems Inc., a leading strategy and solutions firm that helps clients understand & maximize return on their information technology (IT) and project investments, today announced the successful leadership of an engagement to implement a Care Management system for one of the nation’s largest Medicare Advantage health plans.
Synaptix Systems’ client had made a business decision that its current Care Management system, Utilization Management system, and associated Reporting need to be replaced to better support business and compliance requirements. Further, specific applications need to be developed to support the Long-Term Support and Services (LTSS) and Quality business areas. Also, many of the client’s current business processes are manual and time consuming. By eliminating the manually intensive steps through automation, the client will free up resource time to spend on servicing its members.
In order to address these challenges, Synaptix Systems engaged with our Healthcare client to implement the MedHOK Unified Payer Platform. The platform supports the following functional areas:
- Care Coordination
- Long Term Services and Support (LTSS) service requests
- Utilization Management (UM)
- Complex Case Management for health plan members
- Community Case Management for non-health plan clients based in the community – Independence at Home (IAH)
- Potential Quality Issues (PQI)
Synaptix Systems is providing Project Management leadership for the MedHOK initiative, which will enable our Health Plan client to:
- Leverage the system’s out-of-the-box functionality
- Spend less time on paperwork and manual processes, and more time with members and clients
- Update workflows and processes, as opposed to customizing the system to match the current state
- Be more efficient when designing and executing member/client interventions due to improved measurement and reporting
- Better limit determination without a clear, specific definition. For example, when our client calls a task “urgent”, urgency will have a system-wide definition.
“It gives us great pleasure to help drive this high-visibility and high-value initiative”, states Synaptix Systems President & CEO Heath Hawker. “We look forward to helping our client realize numerous efficiencies in managing member care.”
Synaptix Systems provides strategic consultative value and information technology governance solutions that drive significant return on investment through process improvement and program/project management office implementation & optimization. The company’s approach to planning and delivering project value has yielded a sound track record of client satisfaction. Recognized for a common sense client advocacy approach and rigorous delivery methods, Synaptix has developed long-term relationships founded on continuous value creation.
About Synaptix Systems Inc.
Synaptix Systems Inc. has its corporate headquarters at 30211 Avenida de las Banderas, 2nd Floor, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688. Synaptix Systems can be reached at 949-888-6640, or by email at email@example.com.
All company, brand or product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. This press release may include forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the company's product development plans, which are subject to change. The actual results may differ materially from those described in any forward-looking statement.